We are excited to offer an expanded community brainstorming session on Suricata’s Road Map Development at this year’s SuriCon . Don’t miss your chance to particpate in this important discussion – register for SuriCon today – http://suricon.net
What did we accomplish during last year’s discussion? Here is a quick synopsis:
Last year’s list included the following ‘top priority’ ideas:
- flow bypass: almost done
- failing better: in progress
- hyperscan integration: mostly done
- performance recommendation: needs work
- default config improvements: mostly done
- dynamic stream depth: almost done
The result of last year was also NOT doing some work. The group didn’t care much about a binary output for EVE (e.g. bson or similar), so we
avoided spending time on that.
Check out Victor Julien’s post for details and pictures of last year’s session.